- Kate Bowler – No Cure for Being HumanJoin us on April 14 for an insightful discussion with Kate Bowler, PhD, a New York Times bestselling author, podcast host, and a professor at Duke University. With a sudden stage IV colon cancer diagnosis at the age of 35, Kate Bowler was left asking the question, how do you move forward with a life you didn’t choose?
- Beth Gomez, LCSW, OSW-CChild and Family Program Manager In her role as the Child and Family Program… Read More »Beth Gomez, LCSW, OSW-C
- Jodi-Ann Burey – What I Learned from Talking to People of Color About CancerJoin us on Thursday, February 24 for a conversation with sought-after speaker and writer, Jodi-Ann Burey. Jodi-Ann works at the intersections of race, culture, and health equity on a mission to disrupt “business as usual” to achieve social change. She is the creator and host of Black Cancer, a podcast about the nuances of the lives of people of color told through their cancer journeys. Jodi-Ann holds a Master’s in Public Health from the University of Michigan. She prides herself on being a cool auntie, a twist-out queen, health advocate, adventurer and reluctant dog owner.
- Meet Blanca Diaz-MartinezParticipant Navigator As Participant Navigator, Blanca facilitates participant’s entry in Spanish and English into… Read More »Meet Blanca Diaz-Martinez
- Wellness EvolvingFrom cognitive and emotional to social and physical benefits, the good that comes from time outdoors is vast. Learn about how nature delivers these effects, and ways to connect with it from wherever you are.
- Wellness House Fall 2021 NewsletterDear Friends, The pandemic has been a difficult journey for many, particularly for those… Read More »Wellness House Fall 2021 Newsletter
Sign up for the Wellness House newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest program information.
Make an immediate impact
Your gift helps people affected by cancer get the cancer wellness care they need to start feeling better.