Saturday, November 20 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Join top oncologists, surgeons, and healthcare professionals in the Chicagoland area to learn about the latest updates in the research, treatment and side effect management for lung cancer.
Updates in Lung Cancer Treatment and Research Panel
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- 9:00 – 9:30 — Updates in Medical Oncology
Daniel Chakos, MD, Medical Oncologist, AMITA Cancer Institute
- 9:30 – 10:00 — Updates in Surgical Oncology
Justin Karush, DO, Thoracic Surgeon, Rush University Medical Center
- 10:00 – 10:30 — Updates in Radiation Oncology
Karan Shah, MD, MBA, Radiation Oncologist, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- 10:30 – 11:00 — Physician Q&A
Benefits of Exercise for Lung Cancer
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Amanda Theisinger, PT, DPT, ReVital Program Director, ReVital Certified Therapist, RUSH Physical Therapy
- Lesley J. Bezdek-Cohen, PT, DPT, Lead Physical Therapist, ReVital Certified Therapist, RUSH Physical Therapy